| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albany, Western Australia in May is very mild at 15.55 °C (59.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry with rain from time to time. Some 135.1mm (5.3in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 19 days.
- The heavens above Albany, Western Australia are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:30 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:19.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Albany, Western Australia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Albany, Western Australia:
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1494.5 kms (928.7 miles) NE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 936.8 kms (582.2 miles) N
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 961.3 kms (597.4 miles) NNE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1271.4 kms (790 miles) ENE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NE
- Forrest, Australia - 1062.5 kms (660.2 miles) ENE
- Ceduna, Australia - 1498.5 kms (931.2 miles) E
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 390 kms (242.3 miles) ENE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 391.1 kms (243 miles) ENE