| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albany, Western Australia in February is warm at 20.05 °C (68.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of H2O is deposited across on average 7 days.
- The skies in Albany, Western Australia are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:13 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:26.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Albany, Western Australia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Albany, Western Australia:
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1494.5 kms (928.7 miles) NE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 936.8 kms (582.2 miles) N
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 961.3 kms (597.4 miles) NNE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1271.4 kms (790 miles) ENE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NE
- Forrest, Australia - 1062.5 kms (660.2 miles) ENE
- Ceduna, Australia - 1498.5 kms (931.2 miles) E
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 390 kms (242.3 miles) ENE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 391.1 kms (243 miles) ENE